Guidelines for Reviewers
After a manuscript is accepted for the FTCOR process, it will posted in an FTCOR forum. We ask that reviewers use the provided FTCOR REVIEWER’S RESPONSE FORM in order to post their review within 30 days of agreeing to review a manuscript for the JPE. Reviewer’s are asked to attend to the following considerations when writing their review:
- Is the content of the manuscript consistent with the JPE’s mission?
- Is the author’s writing clear? Do the section headings make sense? Is the content well organized?
- Is the content of the manuscript rigorous in terms of its scholarship and argumentation?
- Does the manuscript address an interest, concern, problem, or question in the area of philosophy of emotion?
- Does the manuscript present an interesting or unique solution, argument, method, or perspective in the area of philosophy of emotion?