All works published in the JPE are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been prepared for anonymous review, including removing all references to the author. Authors may reference their own work in their works cited/bibliography, but there should be no indication in the text that such works are the author's.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end, and are properly numbered.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. Before doing so, however, please make sure you save your file using the following file name format: [Year/Month/Date.AbbreviatedTitle].
- References are attached. Please make sure that your references appear at the end of your paper, and only those works that are cited within the content of your paper appear in your reference list. Furthermore, please note that you may be asked to submit your references separately during the paper submission process, possibly for indexing purposes, but authors should ensure that their references are also included with their papers.
- The submission has been copy edited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.