1) Referees will have one (2) weeks to accept a paper for review.
2) Referees will have seven (7) weeks to complete their review. Please note that this is no indication of the turnaround time for decisions to authors, and we appreciate the author's patience while the JPE editorial team works on providing the author with high-quality reviews and a decision in a timely manner.
3) A form will be provided, internally, within the JPE's OJS system.
4) Referees will be asked to attend to the following considerations when writing their review:
- Is the content of the manuscript consistent with the JPE’s mission?
- Does the manuscript address an interest, concern, problem, or question in the area of philosophy of emotion?
- Does the manuscript present an interesting or unique solution, argument, method, or perspective in the area of philosophy of emotion?
- Do the section headings make sense?
- Is the content well organized?
- Is the author’s writing clear, concise, and precise?
- Is the content of the manuscript rigorous in terms of its scholarship and argumentation?
5) Please also read the Author Guidelines to further assist you with your review.